Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BIG sister

The following includes snapshots via words of Hannah Victorya before and after the birth of little sister Caitlyn Camille...enjoy!

"Mommy...are you going to SQEEEEEEEEZE the baby out of your vagina? It's goin to hurt, huh?"

"Did mommy make a mess in the bathroom? Yeah, it kind of stinks." (Minutes after Caitlyn Camille was born.)

"I'm a BIG sister now!" (Gazing at Caitlyn Camille at the hospital.)

"Can I pet her? She's so pretty. Do you want to pet her?" (At the hospital.)

"Can I hold her?" (everyday)

"I'M A BIG SISTER NOW!"

"Ah...she's so ceautiful." (Hannah gazing at Caitlyn at home.)

"Can you strap me into the carseat?" (Caitlyn's infant carseat)

"I'm a little baby!"

"I'M A LITTLE BABY!"

"NO! My name is Caitlyn Camille; she is Hannah Victorya! ...No, I'm not Hannah Victorya!"

"Where's my sister?"

"Can I see her?"

"I want to give her a kiss goodnight."

No comments: